We consider the appropriate use and protection of personal information to be the responsibility of our organization, and we will ensure that the following efforts are promoted.
- We will appoint an information manager for each department that handles personal information, clarify the roles and responsibilities of office staff, and strive to use and protect personal information in an appropriate manner.
- When we ask you to provide us with personal information, we will inform you of the purpose of its use and the contact person for handling the information. We will collect and use personal information appropriately within the scope of the purpose.
- Personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties without the permission of the person concerned, except when there is a legitimate reason, such as when required by law.
- When personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor, the subcontractor is contractually obligated to protect the information in the same manner as our organization. We will protect the information through management and supervision. We will prevent leakage of personal information by contractually obligating them to protect personal information in a manner equivalent to that of our organization.
- We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will take reasonable security measures to prevent leakage, falsification, or leakage.
- If you wish to disclose, correct, or discontinue the use of personal information you have provided to our organization, we will respond to your request within a scope deemed reasonable after confirming your identity.
- If we receive a complaint from a member regarding the handling of personal information, we will make every effort to respond appropriately and promptly.
- In addition to complying with the guidelines of Japanese laws and regulations regarding personal information, we will also continuously review and improve our handling of personal information.